In Posterspoint.com to build your framed piece is easy. We have huge selection of frames and mats where you will find the ideal combination to frame your selected article. Just follow these steps:
1. Click the "Framing" button that is below the art print or poster you want to frame. The article appears, in default, framed with a black frame, and you can also see the dimension and final price of the print itself.
2. If you want to change the black frame into other one you only have to select one from the category column on the right, where you can search by the following criteria: color, style and price.
3. Once selected the frame, you could add one or two mats just by clicking on "Mats" option. Clicking "One" corresponds to the main mat, that will add in default a white mat by a width of 5 cms. If you want you can change it into other one of those that appear in the column on the right, simply by clicking on it. You can also change the width of the main mat, which goes from 5 to 20 cms. If you want to add a second mat click on "Two", which corresponds to the bottom mat, and it will appear in default a dark gray mat, which can be substituted simply by clicking on any other one.
4. Next step: click on "Edges". Here you can choose to leave it as is, or to trim the edges of the art print or poster, when the above mentioned article has this option available.
5. Finally return to: "Frames" option, and in the box that appears bellow the framed article, select the option Clear or Non-Glare to frame it with Acrylic Glass. Once, all the previous steps have been taken, it is possible to see the final price of the framed set and finally just click the button " Add to cart " to finish the process.